I am thankful to Kaℓeidosc❂pic Kites➶ for giving me this award. It really feels good and I know I am late, I am sorry. You’re a wonderful writer and a heartfelt thank you to you again.
Here are my answers to your questions..
1. If you could have a sixth sense, would would you want it to be?
I always wanted to become a psychic and see the future before anyone else do.
2. If you had to live in any book’s setting for the rest of your life, what book’s setting would you choose to live in (*doesn’t necessarily have to be your favorite book)?
I would love to live in The Room On The Roof by Ruskin Bond. I love the weather in hilly regions and I admire the backdrop offered by old times.
3. Favorite ethnic food?
My mum’s vegetable Idli.
4. Special talent?
I can touch my nose with my tongue.
Just kidding, I think I sing well.
5. Biggest goal for the future?
Research on drugs.
6. What do you think is the worst way a book character could die?
The moment a boy is about to express his love to a girl in a hot air balloon and the girl falls from the balloon into a deep ocean. *Tragic really*
7. Best dream you’ve had?
I am sorry, I don’t remember any of my dreams.
8. What is your spirit animal?
9. Guilty pleasure tv show?
10. Share a writing tip.
Just believe what you write and write what you see from your eyes.
- My Eternal Dreams
- Sasha 1587
- Rohidas Vitthal Sanap: Web Developer/Designer
- Sasha 1587
- Love Expressing
- Gaurav Chaplot
- Sarah Hale Xx
My Questions :-
- One thing you think need for survival?
- A quote that you truly believe in?
- Guilty pleasure song?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- If world is on verge of dying, who 5 people would you like to save?
- One secret wish?
- Favorite song?
- What is the most crazy idea you have ever had?
- One great thing you did for yourself?
- Remark my writing.